• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Paranoid Next Door Neighbor's Minami Blogs in English

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keikanna44

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quote
Minami is my favorite yaoi mangaka. I wish they would make one of her manga into an oav. She deserves it. Her characters are really gorgeous and the stories are always interesting especially the love scenes. One can only hope. Very Happy
Pocky Monster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quote
keikanna44 wrote:
Minami is my favorite yaoi mangaka. I wish they would make one of her manga into an oav. She deserves it. Her characters are really gorgeous and the stories are always interesting especially the love scenes. One can only hope. Very Happy

I'd love for that to happen, too. I enjoy Minami-sensei's works very much.

I think it's pretty cool that she's blogging in English. Anime smile
I'd also love to be able to go to Yaoi-Con someday.
evilnekohilda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quote
I didn't know she was scheduled to make a US appearance *3* Definitely my favorite yaoi manga artist, one of my favorite overall manga artists too X3 I also want an anime to come from her work, but then again it might be hard to capture her style in animation... Looking forward to reading the blog!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Zero Gravity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quote
Cool! I'm looking forward to this!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cait

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quote
It's interesting that 801 Media is posting a blog from Minami, considering DMP's industry guest this year is Tateno. I'd actually not even heard she was going to be at YC this year, only that Tateno and Kano Miyamoto would be. I wish I could go this year. This will probably be the best year for guests for me to have attended.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1