• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ryukishi07's Rose Guns Days Game Inspires Prologue Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Another adaptation from Ryukishi07? I'm in~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
daisy23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:16 pm Reply with quote
Aside from Rose Guns Days manga adaptation from the game published in Gangan Joker, there's another manga being published in Big Gangan which focuses on the character Wayne Uedera called Rose Guns Days: Cross Knife of Sorrow. It is illustrated by Takagi Tsuyoshi and Ryukishi07 as usual being the author.
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:54 pm Reply with quote
a spin off featuring wayne as the main character and a prologue manga I really want to read both of those. why can't Jmanga or someone get them that is something I would pay for in an instant. R07 is easily one of my favorite authors even when it isn't from the when they cry series.

To bad TV adaptation of his work never really do his work justice or just massacre it, the only one that actually works is higurashi.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm Reply with quote
You knew it was coming. Now where's the anime. Oh wait we haven't gotten that far in yet. I'm curious to know what this story is about.
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:32 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
You knew it was coming. Now where's the anime. Oh wait we haven't gotten that far in yet. I'm curious to know what this story is about.

post ww2 japanese underworld is the simple answer the better one is to go and read the demo that is free.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:
Chrno2 wrote:

post ww2 japanese underworld is the simple answer the better one is to go and read the demo that is free.

Thanks. I found out about the WW2 info some time last year but still wasn't much to go on. I'll check around and see if there is more. I'll check the demo.
sorincha child

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quote
Just hoping it is better than Higanbana. That was... weird .. and weird looking in general.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1