• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Biglobe Poll: Most Anticipated Spring 2013 Anime

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Divineking

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Yeah this sounds about right (for better or worse) still nice to be reassured that people are looking forward to Attack on Titan especially since Pony Canon hasn't been pimping it as much as they have Devil Survivor 2. Also nice to see nothing I care about is ranked low.
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote
As long as Utapri has more headmaster Wakamoto, I might watch it
mistress_kisara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:14 pm Reply with quote
I agree with the top 5 and yay for Karneval, I thought that would be in the bottom since its shoujo.. Cool
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:19 pm Reply with quote
Pretty much what I had envisioned as well although a little surprised that Attack on the Titan isn't in the top 3 here. Well, I'm looking forward to the Spring Season, that's for damn sure.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dark dragonz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quote
well was not expecting A Certain Scientific Railgun season 2 to come in first and plus was a little shocked when i found that it a spin off from an anime calledspoiler[ a certain magical index]

always looking forward to Nyaruko carzy adventure and comedy and story by this anime Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W
kazziyan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Decent list! I would rank Date a Live in my top 5. Uta no would go for Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Bride as well.

Nice to see Railgun S at top. Not surprised in a good way.
Rahxephon91

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Yep a truly inspiring list that makes me happy to "like" anime.

The only thing that maybe will interests me is whatever that tv anime from Studio Trigger will be since I love Gurren Lagann.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quote
My top 5 anticipated anime would be...

1. Oreimo 2
2. Railgun S
3. Nyaruko W
4. Youth Romantic Comedy
5. Hentai Ouji and the Stony Cat

So its pretty similar to the Biglobe poll here.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:36 pm Reply with quote
My top 5 would probably be:

1. Azazel Z
2. Railgun S
3. Attack on Titan
4. Red Data Girl
5. Nyaruko W

I was really impressed by what I saw of Nagi no Asukara, but I highly, highly doubt that it will air in spring season since P.A. Works is already busy with RDG.
Unknown Memory

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:44 pm Reply with quote
For me:

1) Phi Brain season 3, which is not even on the list, but understandable as no trailer has been released so far. Maybe, it's been shifted to summer?

2) Valvrave the Liberator, because Hoshino-sensei helped work on it. I'm not really into the mobile suit genre too much, but I enjoyed Wing and 00. (Reminds me that I need to finish Heroic Age.) Curious how Valvrave goes as they recruited some of my fav J-pop artists. This must also explain why there's no Phi Brain season 3 yet... (:0 Suuuunriiiisseeee.)

3) Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. This title is weird. Moving Karneval down to the number 4 spot. I just read the summary and it looks a bit interesting. I'll just simply check it out. (Although, how many stories are there going to be of girls/guys being sole survivors in some secluded area and wake up light years into the future? At least, this one time-traveled?)

4) Karneval. I'm only going to take some peeks at this though. I follow and buy the manga so I won't really pay much attention to this. Hope it follows as close to the manga as possible.

Last edited by Unknown Memory on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:45 pm Reply with quote
Wow.. Very Happy
That list...

Mine is pretty much A Certain Scientific Railgun S, Oreimo, Nyaruko-san W, Date A Live, Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Bride and maybe Tetsujin 28 Gao. Really wish we'd get a new full length show but what are you going to do?)
Kohii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quote
dark dragonz wrote:
well was not expecting A Certain Scientific Railgun season 2 to come in first and plus was a little shocked when i found that it a spin off from an anime calledspoiler[ a certain magical index]

always looking forward to Nyaruko carzy adventure and comedy and story by this anime Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

I'd say that more people consider Railgun to be superior than Index than the other way around.
zeo1fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:31 pm Reply with quote
mistress_kisara wrote:
I agree with the top 5 and yay for Karneval, I thought that would be in the bottom since its shoujo.. Cool

Uh, no it's not. It's Josei, meaning it's aimed at adult women. Get your facts straight.
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:32 pm Reply with quote
Interesting. My personal preferences usually differ a lot from these polls, but this time four of my most anticipated, Oreimo 2, Gargantia, Red Data Girl and Attack on Titan, are in the top eleven of this list.
Tuor_of_Gondolin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:54 pm Reply with quote
My Top 5 List would probably be:

1. Attack on Titan
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4