• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hajime no Ippo: All Stars to come to the U.S.

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
konosuke15

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Sweet, i bought the first game a bit ago. I'll be sure to get this title.....as soon as the price gets low enough >.>

THE MANGA NEEDS TO LICENSED!!!!!! I love the scanlations!*shys away so not to get hunted down by maniac fans*
CloakBass

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:32 pm Reply with quote
```````````````````````

Last edited by CloakBass on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:32 pm Reply with quote
I'm all over this... Now if some company will take the risk of licensing this very long manga series, I'd be overjoyed. (though I doubt it will happen.) Smile

Yes Konosuke, I've read scans of this one as well, so you aren't alone - If it comes down to it, it's just a matter of buying the original tankoubons.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Drewpy83

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:44 pm Reply with quote
AWESOME!

I hope this keeps up with bringing anime video games to the U.S.

We also need to put fighting spirit on TV. This would dramatically increase the fanbase. It may also help the odds of the figures being brought over.

And yes, someone please grow a pair and bring over the manga!

Thanks Geneon for the 5 episodes a disc! You are truly amazing
ParaParaJMo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:05 pm Reply with quote
I actually happened to donate this news Cool

Anyway, I own the game anyway, but I do intend on getting the American version. I think the game will be released at $30. I heard the game is already out in the U.K.

The game is really awesome. No Hajime no Ippo fan is complete without it.

I have read up to chapter 702 of the manga. I hope somebody does licence it because reading every page is worth it.

It's a pity that the U.S. and U.K. won't get Victorious Roads. The Boxer's Road mode is the deepest career mode I've ever seen in any sports game.

If Victorious Roads, I must say that Martinez is THE HARDEST boss anyone will ever face. It takes everybody an average of 70 tries to beat him.

The flicker jabs in All Stars/Fighting Spirit is killer.

All I can say is (*^*(&(&* YOU EA!!!! Because Victorious Boxers beats the crap out of Fight Night 2004.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1