• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: ASB Game Adds Rohan Kisibe, Kars

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KutovoiAnton

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:48 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Kishibe was first introduced in Hirohiko Araki's manga's fourth part. Other previously-revealed playable characters for the manga's fourth part include Jōsuke Higashikata (Wataru Hatano), Okuyasu Nijimura (Wataru Takagi), Yoshikage Kira (Rikiya Koyama), Kōichi Hirose, and antagonist Akira Otoshi.

It's been confirmed fo a while that Koichi wll be voiced by Romi Paku and Akira by Showtaro Morikubo.
rokon

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:01 pm Reply with quote
I'm hoping against hope that Nozomu Sasaki plays Rohan. Hearing his portrayal of Mello from Death Note, I think he'd be perfect for the part. Mamoru Miyano would also be acceptable. It seems Hikaru Midorikawa is a favorite on the Japanese forums for the role though. Anyone else care to chime in?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KutovoiAnton

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 pm Reply with quote
rokon wrote:
I'm hoping against hope that Nozomu Sasaki plays Rohan. Hearing his portrayal of Mello from Death Note, I think he'd be perfect for the part. Mamoru Miyano would also be acceptable. It seems Hikaru Midorikawa is a favorite on the Japanese forums for the role though. Anyone else care to chime in?

I'd say Kazuya Nakai, Masakazu Morita or Yuki Ohno would fit him.
Hamu

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quote
rokon wrote:

Saw the news and thought of Mamo, too.
RTL3

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:42 pm Reply with quote
Oh man the line up just keeps getting better and better for this game. Expected Cars because of the other pillar men, but not Rohan. He will be.... interesting.
Hamu

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Oh, so much for that. There's a rumor saying Hiroshi Kamiya is playing Rohan.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1