• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tetsujin 28 Contest Winners

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
remember love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:25 pm Reply with quote
Wasn't the essay's suppose to be 500 words or less? The first place winner had over 1318 words. ( and I didn't count I used a program called Typecharge: Tells me how many words are being used). But it was a nice essay I'll give her that. And good-job to the other winners I liked the 2nd place winners writing (seemed different but likeable to me),and third place winner good job which is myself.
Though only part I liked of my own story was the parts about him loosing a date.(I mean that statement in a way of a joke.)
But good job to the other winners.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:09 am Reply with quote
remember love wrote:
Wasn't the essay's suppose to be 500 words or less? The first place winner had over 1318 words. ( and I didn't count I used a program called Typecharge: Tells me how many words are being used). But it was a nice essay I'll give her that. And good-job to the other winners I liked the 2nd place winners writing (seemed different but likeable to me),and third place winner good job which is myself.
Though only part I liked of my own story was the parts about him loosing a date.(I mean that statement in a way of a joke.)
But good job to the other winners.

^^;; I gave all the entries to Geneon and had them pick, so maybe they didn't catch that rule? I didn't even realize that bit. Anime hyper At least the different prize packs are more or less the same. However, if you wish to air any grievances, please feel free to PM me and we can work something out.
remember love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:13 am Reply with quote
No of course not sakechanBd, I won't cause you any trouble(unless if you want me to cause you some trouble, lol). Just stating what I saw. Besides I thought the story was well written so I think she deserves it anyways. If anyone else wants to make some grievances go ahead lol. I'm kidding by the way don't cause sakechanBD any trouble. Just hope in the future company's will take notices of such things.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1