• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: One Piece Movie 7 Trailer

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodLuckSaturday

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:28 pm Reply with quote
Whether it's just me or not I can't say, but I think this film is going to be a winner. It already looks superior to the sixth, but I personally didn't care for the sixth one.

The announcement for this movie isn't a surprise though, but I gotta see how they use this mech.
taconinja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Yes, this does look awesome. Dude, there's so much One Piece!! But I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm just sayin, will it ever end?!?!?! prolly not. But anyways, it's awesome. I love dat Luffy guy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
InuyashaMilk1717

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:43 am Reply with quote
OMFGBBQ!!!!!!

There was blood all over Luffy's face. Shocked
saiyajedi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:18 am Reply with quote
InuyashaMilk1717 wrote:
OMFGBBQ!!!!!!

There was blood all over Luffy's face. Shocked

I take it you were introduced to the series via the dub, then. Razz

Seriously, though, practically everybody is bloodied up by the end of a big battle. The series is a tad unrealistic (especially with Zoro) about how much of the red stuff somebody can lose and still be able to stand. And don't even get me started about how many certain-death situations have been impossibly survived simply because the author doesn't like to kill people off. As a general rule of thumb, people only die in flashbacks, and even then, it's usually only one or two who actually bite the big one. Smile
Mistress-Samwise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 am Reply with quote
Does anyone else here have trouble properly viewing the trailers? I seem to have nothing but terrible luck when it comes to .asx files (like the new Hellsing OAV trailer). Is there some way to remedy this? I really, really, REALLY want to see these trailers...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1