• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Madman Panel [2011-04-05]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valkian24

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:07 am Reply with quote
Glad to hear that K-On! is coming (even though it's in volumes :/). I also wish to check out Gai-Rei-Zero since I heard great things about that series.
Ringking

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:25 am Reply with quote
The question about premium releases VS collection releases was my question. Although thats only really half of what i asked, thats more or less the whole answer Razz. Its a shame, i really like art boxed premium releases.
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 am Reply with quote
We can only scribble down so much, what exactly did you ask?
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:57 am Reply with quote
PAL masters for Ga-Rei is good news since I've heard nothing about a UK release yet. Digimon is definitely going on my "want to import" list and I imagine they'll get some imports from the US also since there's never been an full English DFVD release of the first series in any country to my knowledge (the UK got to episode 20 and the US only to ep 13)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Ringking

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 am Reply with quote
There was a second part to the question "what factors will determine which products receive premium releases in the future". You pretty much rolled the answer to that in there though, so dont worry about it, not a big deal.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1