• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Need help finding (out of print?) CD!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kusanagi_Kei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:08 pm Reply with quote
I recently listened to Yokoyama Chisa's theme song for Kishin Douji Zenki and I immediately fell in love with it.
The theme song is Sleepless Angels/眠れぬ夜の天使たち (Nemurenu Yoru no Tenshi-tachi), the second ending theme.

I've been trying to find a copy of the CD single of this song. I've traced to find info and found that the single is code COCC-691, but it's now out of print.

I've found a used copy of the single on Amazon.jp but I cannot order from there because they do not send to the UK.

However, I just want to obtain this song, and I am willing to accept other Zenki CD/soundtracks which feature this song.
Another CD which has this is COCC-12597.

I've found this disc on eBay, and it's official and brand new: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8258253558&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Can anybody tell me if the song, Sleepless Angels, is on that CD?

I've searched everywhere for Zenki CDs, and none of them are available, except for bootlegs. I've searched high and low, from CDJapan, AnimeJungle, JPopHelp, eBay, and none of them have any of the official CDs I am looking for.

To summarise again, I simply want the song Sleepless Angels by Yokoyama Chisa, if possible on the CD single (COCC-691).
Can anyone offer any help?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:12 am Reply with quote
Kusanagi-Kei wrote:
I've found this disc on eBay, and it's official and brand new: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8258253558&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Can anybody tell me if the song, Sleepless Angels, is on that CD?

That CD on eBay is not among those you've mentioned. It's 「鬼神童子ZENKI」音楽集2~来迎聖臨(らいごうしょうりん)!! (Kishin Douji Zenki music collection 2 -- Raigou Shourin!!), catalog number COCC-12790, ASIN: B00005MRQH. It has the Sleepless Angels in TV size ONLY.

Quote:
「鬼神童子ZENKI」音楽集2~来迎聖臨(らいごうしょうりん)!!
発売日:1995/08/19

1: オープニング・テーマ・ソング~鬼神童子ZENKI(TVサイズ)
2: 未来なる想い
3: 憑依の樹の章其ノ一~欲望の誘惑
4: 神酒壮真の章其ノ一~影高野から来た漢
5: ぬくもり
6: 壮真・アンジュの章其ノ二~述懐
7: 憑依の実の章其ノ二~洗脳
8: 来世からの伝言
9: 憑依の樹の章其ノ二~邪悪なる呼吸
10: 三邪尊師の章其ノ二~狂気たちの鼓動
11: 憑依獣出現の章其ノ二~暴走する欲望
12: 神酒壮真の章其ノ二~影高野・闘いの掟
13: 闘いの予感~燃え上がる大地
14: 伝説のルドラ
15: 壮真・アンジュの章其ノ三~永遠の別離
16: 小明のメロディ~笑顔をあげる(ピアノ・バラード)
17: エンディング・テーマ・ソング~スリープレス・エンジェルス-眠れぬ夜の天使たち(TVサイズ)

Both the other two you've mentioned, COCC-12597 and CODC-691, have the complete version. See here and single for respective tracklists.

Quote:
キャラクター・ソング・コレクション 鬼神童子ZENKI
型番 : COCC-12597
発売日 : 1995/5/20
価格(税抜き) : 2800

収録内容

1.鬼神童子ZENKI
2.憧れに近づくために
3.オレは最強、前鬼様!
4.笑顔をあげる
5.輪廻転生~神酒壮真のバラード~
6.無敵の鬼神
6.欲望と共に去れ!~邪神カルマの予言~
8.CROSS FIRE!!
9.愛は無限~小明、愛のテーマ~
10.Sleepless Angels~眠れぬ夜の天使たち~

Quote:
鬼神童子ZENKI 新エンディングテーマ・ソング
型番 : CODC-691
発売日 : 1995/7/21
価格(税抜き) : 1068

収録内容

1.Sleepless Angels~眠れぬ夜の天使たち~
2.憧れに近づくために

You can also find it in COCC-12983 (an anthology album of "best TV manga" (read: anime) songs) and COCC-13059/60 (Kishin Douji Zenki best selection). I believe there are still small amounts of used ones available, but whether they'll ship outside Japan is questionable.

In summary, Anison Generation is the best database and your best friend when looking for anime songs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1