• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam Build Fighters to Be Streamed With English Subs in 'Limited' Areas

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:08 pm Reply with quote
Definitely looking forward to this! Hope it will be decent. It's been awhile since I've seen an ongoing Gundam series.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Panon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
it will be "limited to select geographical areas." ANN is awaiting a response from Sunrise regarding the specific areas.

It's probably going to be English streaming for the SEA region again.
Rahxephon91

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:43 pm Reply with quote
Yep like Age it's just going to be South Pacific and not here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
GATSU

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:18 am Reply with quote
Shouldn't it be retitled to Gundam Triple Rainbow? Rolling Eyes
Hagaren Viper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:24 am Reply with quote
Hm I guess that's cool? This is the first Gundam I've been interested in, so Im glad it's streaming somewhere. Never used this site before [Have they even simulcasted before?] so hopefully it handles the streams well.
Kyogissun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:31 am Reply with quote
Come on Sunrise, don't cblock your fans in the states please... Hell, I'm not the biggest Gundam fan ever but GBF looks like a LOT of fun.
vashthekaizoku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:32 am Reply with quote
The one fansubber that did Gundam AGE pretty much disappeared afterward. Even since Bandai pulled out of the US, Gundam stuff dried up a lot over here. If we don't get a simulcast, I don't hold much hope of seeing it unless you import the BDs.
the-antihero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:43 am Reply with quote
Not too pleased with Gundam being a Plawres Sanchiro knockoff but I'll still give it a try. It'd be nice seeing MS from different AUs fighting each other. I hope at least 00's and AGE's Gundams appear at some point. If it's not a good show, I still have most of the previous shows to enjoy and the next AU after this to wait for and enjoy, so there is no point being bitter about it, at least not until the first few episodes air.

Unlike Transformers, Gundam doesn't stay down for long after a bad show, movie or OVA is made. Unless you're a whiny little bitchy fanboy who must have every little thing done accordingly or you'll have a hair up your arse over it for months.

vashthekaizoku wrote:
The one fansubber that did Gundam AGE pretty much disappeared afterward.

Their site is still up and they just put out some new subs. To this day, I still thank them for giving us Gundam AGE. Many thanks to them.

Last edited by the-antihero on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
vashthekaizoku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:52 am Reply with quote
vashthekaizoku wrote:
The one fansubber that did Gundam AGE pretty much disappeared afterward.

the-antihero wrote:
Their site is still up and they just put out some new subs. To this day, I still thank them for giving us Gundam AGE. Many thanks to them.

Yeah I just saw they posted for the first time since April. Guess I spoke too soon. The post did say that they have no immediate subbing plans. Since they did AGE and worked on the Seed remaster, maybe if we're lucky they'll revitalize in time.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1