• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Guillermo del Toro to Hold 'Master Class' on Miyazaki in Toronto

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grooven

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:41 pm Reply with quote
That sounds awesome! I would love to go to that. Anyone who is going please make sure to ask about a Monster update!
GATSU

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:30 am Reply with quote
I doubt he's going to have anything new to bring up for Monster. It probably took him this long, just to get the rights.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:13 am Reply with quote
Man, I am so PISSED that I didn't know about this Master Class before now. I would have bought a ticket in a Toronto second. I'll definitely try to get one of the ones that will be sold 10 minutes before the event, but God knows how early you'd have to get there to be sure to get one of them. Grrr, grrr.

I've seen virtually every title on the list from the last time the Ghibli retrospective came through town, but I didn't get see either My Neighbors the Yamadas or Grave of the Fireflies (not sure this last one was part of the line-up last time). I'm going to be out of town for a good chunk of the period when the retrospective is playing and I'll just BET those two titles play then.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1