• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tsubasa Yonaga, Takuya Eguchi Star in Love Stage!! Anime

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:06 pm Reply with quote
Wow, I cannot even picture Eguchi as Ichijo. I just can't. Yonaga will be great, though. I've never heard him do BL before, but he's got the right kind of voice for Sena.
Nemui_Nezumi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:24 pm Reply with quote
I tried the manga once.... it wasn't really my thing

I think this time I'll pass .P
YumeHunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:36 pm Reply with quote
I would have never thought that Eguchi Takuya would voice act Ichijo.... But now I'm totally excited to hear how he fits Ichijo. Also Yonaga Tsubasa as Sena is love<3 Hopefully we're going to get to hear Eguchi as Ichijo in the PV! Also crossing my fingers for this to air in summer, because then the summer would be even more amazing for girls.
AyumiHamasaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:40 pm Reply with quote
YumeHunter wrote:
I would have never thought that Eguchi Takuya would voice act Ichijo.... But now I'm totally excited to hear how he fits Ichijo. Also Yonaga Tsubasa as Sena is love<3 Hopefully we're going to get to hear Eguchi as Ichijo in the PV! Also crossing my fingers for this to air in summer, because then the summer would be even more amazing for girls.

I hope this airs in April because Summer is already packed with series that I am DEFINITELY going to watch! (Sailor Moon, FREE!, etc etc...)
YumeHunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:01 pm Reply with quote
AyumiHamasaki wrote:
YumeHunter wrote:

I hope this airs in April because Summer is already packed with series that I am DEFINITELY going to watch! (Sailor Moon, FREE!, etc etc...)

Spring already has about 60 shows which is the most in anime history(as far as I know). And also it starts in 2 weeks so I would be surprised if they would squeeze this one also in it. Not that I wouldn't mind it.
SquadmemberRitsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:14 pm Reply with quote
Look at those yaoi faces
Faiga_Raisa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:23 pm Reply with quote
Ugg, I hate BL like this.
They just draw a girl character and say she has a penis.

As if that convinces me "super petite face, tiny frame, forever blushing, giant eyes, manicured nails and eyebrows, mannerisms on par with a regular Japanese woman, who cries often" could ever actually be a man.
Sobe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:25 pm Reply with quote
;D More BL please.
SouthPacific

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:15 pm Reply with quote
Faiga_Raisa wrote:

As if that convinces me "super petite face, tiny frame, forever blushing, giant eyes, manicured nails and eyebrows, mannerisms on par with a regular Japanese woman, who cries often" could ever actually be a man.

Just think of it as a trap, this allows manly men (lol) like myself to (maybe) enjoy this.

That's the mind set i'll be going in as i watch my first BL. I'm hoping it'll be less BL and more trap-ish, as i'm not into dude-on-dude stuff.

spoiler[Although I have absolutely nothing against it, nor the people who like it, it's just not my kind of thing.]
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:21 pm Reply with quote
^^^ Laughing I like your honesty.

Very pleased to see more BL adaptations. I'll see how far through I'll get with this one though I lasted surprisingly well with Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
SouthPacific

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:38 pm Reply with quote
TsunaReborn! wrote:
^^^ Laughing I like your honesty.

Very pleased to see more BL adaptations. I'll see how far through I'll get with this one though I lasted surprisingly well with Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi.

I'm not into guys, I'm not into guys, I'm not into guys.... REPENT! spoiler[Maybe if they're cute like a girl, it's fine, perhaps?]

I'll agree with you that I'm happy to see more BL adaptions, just like i'm happy to see the recent surge of yuri adaptions. Living in what is the most liberal country on this matter, i've grown up with learning that some girls like other girls, and some boys like other boys, and that things like that are natural.

I'm a romance guy, my interest for that extends beyond the boundary of mere gender Smile!
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:17 pm Reply with quote
No judgement from me spoiler[guy who like guy here Laughing ] I do love a good romance story no matter the gender/s.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Rivailloli

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:26 pm Reply with quote
The cast looks promising. I love Nagisa's VA so hearing him again will be perfect<3
I'm so excited for this.
sakuragtin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:38 pm Reply with quote
While I'm always up for more BL anime I'm just not really into girly looking guys in BL which unfortunately Eiki Eiki/Taishi Zaou works suffer from greatly. I'll watch it though for Tsubasa Yonaga (Nagisa!) if nothing else. Hopefully, in the future we can get some more adaptations of other BL series with not so girly looking main leads.
fencer_x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:41 pm Reply with quote
Faiga_Raisa wrote:

I like that you make these wild assumptions without even having read the series. Because if you had, you'd see you're way off Neutral I feel like Ryouma cries more than Izumi (I don't think Izumi cries at all?), and Izumi is a frumpy otaku, not someone with ~manicured nails and eyebrows~

But thanks for saying any guy that happens to take care of himself is a "girl with a penis". Classy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4