Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kuroko's Basketball Manga Has 27 Million in Print




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stark700



Joined: 30 Jan 2012
Posts: 11468
Location: Earth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:06 pm Reply with quote
Nice but I predict the manga will end soon with the current arc. Would love to see a third season in the future.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
simona.com



Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 194
Location: Tokyo
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:29 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Nice but I predict the manga will end soon with the current arc. Would love to see a third season in the future.


the current arc will surely end, but I doubt the whole series will.
it's not by chance that the main characters are 1st years and even the older teammates are only 2nd years [and not 3rd who, like Imayoshi & C. from Touou, would have to quit club activities in order to study for Uni entrance exams.] they have at least another year [in manga time, which can be translated into up to 10 in real time Anime hyper] to go ;>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nemui_Nezumi



Joined: 08 Jan 2014
Posts: 343
Location: Europe
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:48 am Reply with quote
simona.com wrote:
Stark700 wrote:
Nice but I predict the manga will end soon with the current arc. Would love to see a third season in the future.


the current arc will surely end, but I doubt the whole series will.
it's not by chance that the main characters are 1st years and even the older teammates are only 2nd years [and not 3rd who, like Imayoshi & C. from Touou, would have to quit club activities in order to study for Uni entrance exams.] they have at least another year [in manga time, which can be translated into up to 10 in real time Anime hyper] to go ;>


ehhhh I hope not, I love KnB but it have to end at some point, it's getting way too long already (I predict it will have around 30 volumes after spoiler[Rakuzan match], I don't think I can afford more than that orz)

maybe a mini sequel with spoiler[Kagami + GM playing together like Fujimaki mentioned in an interview] would be cool (I'm talking about a sequel of around 2 a 5 volumes max.), but I don't think I would continue to buy the series if it became something like One Piece or similar

I'm not enough of a sports fan for wanting to see all the matches all over again for the sole purpose to not wanting the series to end
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
simona.com



Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 194
Location: Tokyo
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:36 am Reply with quote
Nemui_Nezumi wrote:


I'm not enough of a sports fan for wanting to see all the matches all over again for the sole purpose to not wanting the series to end


oh, I can go on reading/watching Kuroko all the way to the NBA and beyond! [only I'll probably be dead by then Anime hyper]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group