• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Makoto Tateno to End Boys-Love Manga Blue Sheep Reverie

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Izu0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:42 am Reply with quote
Wow ninth volume
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cait

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:53 pm Reply with quote
I tried to comment earlier today on my tablet, but I kept getting an error.

I can hardly remember a time when I was not following this series (the Japanese releases came about 1 volume a year once it moved to Karen magazine), so seeing it finish is like the end of an era for me. Hopefully, the English localization of the last few volumes come at a decent pace, so I can have the whole thing in a language I can actually read.

It's sad, but AHnY had a good run and I'm satisfied that we got as much from these characters as they had to give over the last decade. Most BL of this length are multi-relationship series like Ze and Junjo Romantica, so to have a series run for so long with just one couple is actually pretty astonishing (it didn't get to Embracing Love length, but what does nowadays?).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1