Forum - View topic
NEWS: Persona 5 Teaser Video Reveals PlayStation 4 Release


Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ThatGuyWhoLikesThings



Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 631
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:25 am Reply with quote
I-I can't, this is

There exist no words that can accurately describe my state of mind right now.

It's just that beautiful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Samo2222



Joined: 21 Jan 2013
Posts: 118
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:46 am Reply with quote
Oh man... It begins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Freakmasta



Joined: 27 Dec 2010
Posts: 367
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:49 am Reply with quote
I'm not a fan of the MC design. The glasses don't work IMO. But oh well. Can't wait to see the rest of the cast.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EricJ2



Joined: 01 Feb 2014
Posts: 4016
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:50 am Reply with quote
Before PS4 finally added the 3D Blu-ray they should've by rights had at the beginning, you couldn't get me to notice PS4 headlines.

Persona 5 just got me to notice. Shocked

(Maybe I should get one by the end of the year...They don't still catch fire, do they?)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zawa113
Collector ExtraordinaireCollector Extraordinaire


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 7276
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:54 am Reply with quote
I hope it still comes out on PS3 over here, some of us don't have PS4s yet. But I am still glad for everyone else that it'll be PS4 too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
spinja446



Joined: 07 Jul 2010
Posts: 87
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:09 am Reply with quote
Freakmasta wrote:
I'm not a fan of the MC design. The glasses don't work IMO. But oh well. Can't wait to see the rest of the cast.


How do you know that may not be the only main character? Persona 2 Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishment had Tatsuya and Maya and Persona 3 Portable had two separate routes male and female place-holder names/official anime names.

Also Persona 4 you had the option to play with every character in your party. Seeing that Persona 5 is coming to the PS4 I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't room for a female route.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
u6064vision



Joined: 07 Jun 2014
Posts: 39
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:13 am Reply with quote
spinja446 wrote:
Freakmasta wrote:
I'm not a fan of the MC design. The glasses don't work IMO. But oh well. Can't wait to see the rest of the cast.


How do you know that may not be the only main character? Persona 2 Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishment had Tatsuya and Maya and Persona 3 Portable had two separate routes male and female place-holder names/official anime names.

Also Persona 4 you had the option to play with every character in your party. Seeing that Persona 5 is coming to the PS4 I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't room for a female route.


The female protagonist in P3P was adorable. She had more charm then the male protagonist and very much enjoyed my time crushing on guys. Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr Adventure



Joined: 14 Jul 2008
Posts: 1598
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:14 am Reply with quote
Oh hey, look at all that not gameplay.

I'm sure everything I dislike about P3 and P4 will be in full effect here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
spinja446



Joined: 07 Jul 2010
Posts: 87
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:16 am Reply with quote
u6064vision wrote:
The female protagonist in P3P was adorable. She had more charm then the male protagonist and very much enjoyed my time crushing on guys. Embarassed


If P3P was just a dating-sim game with only her in it I would still totally buy it. Anime catgrin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kill-chan



Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Posts: 131
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:04 am Reply with quote
... I think I'll wait for a PSVita release.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darkchibi07



Joined: 15 Oct 2003
Posts: 5088
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 am Reply with quote
PS4, huh. And I was considering in buying a cheap PS3 just to get this game (plus some other ones I've missed last gen.).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address My Anime My Manga
shi666san



Joined: 26 Mar 2008
Posts: 83
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:04 am Reply with quote
I got some P2 (IS & EP) vibes from that, and that makes me happy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Animeking1108



Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Posts: 1198
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:06 am Reply with quote
Mr Adventure wrote:
Oh hey, look at all that not gameplay.

I'm sure everything I dislike about P3 and P4 will be in full effect here.


And those are?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sainta



Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Posts: 989
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:12 am Reply with quote
I can finally play as Harry Potter yes!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spinja446



Joined: 07 Jul 2010
Posts: 87
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 am Reply with quote
The best thing they need to bring back is the rumor system from Persona 2. It was most Interesting and original aspect of the entire Persona series. If they can improve that system and make it even better as well as giving us a female route then Atlus definitely has my money.

Why not take the best things from every Persona game and give us the BEST Persona yet! It only makes sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group