• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tekken 7 Fighting Game Adds Kazumi to Roster

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadHi

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:40 am Reply with quote
I hope this game has better online capabilities than 6. I'm 2 trophies away from winning them all but they involve online gameplay which almost never works and when it does, it's slow and lags.
Gasero

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:30 am Reply with quote
Another Mishima? Somebody seriously needs to give that family a timeout. They just keep trying to kill each other.
Calsolum

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 7:16 am Reply with quote
Gasero wrote:
Another Mishima? Somebody seriously needs to give that family a timeout. They just keep trying to kill each other.

perhaps but any character that kicks heihachis ass is always welcome, its an added bonus that she's his wife. Guess we'll see whos really the 'man' in their marriage
Wandering Samurai

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:20 am Reply with quote
Gasero wrote:

According to the Tekken Wikia number 7 is supposed to be the last entry concerning the Mishima clan. Which means we could see a Tekken 8 sometime down the road.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
YotaruVegeta

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm Reply with quote
A psychic tiger can't possibly be balanced gameplay.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1