• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water English Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kyokun47

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:14 pm Reply with quote
THIS is the reason I'm getting a Wii U. If only it came bundled with the fourth game, like Rodea the Sky Soldier or Bayonetta 2 did.
varmintx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:42 pm Reply with quote
Good idea not to show this off at the Digital Event. Wouldn't want something good getting in the way.
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm Reply with quote
varmintx wrote:
Good idea not to show this off at the Digital Event. Wouldn't want something good getting in the way.

Or, y'know, having "WTF, ghost, get away from!!!!!" drop right outta nowhere would be random and odd. It's called congruity.

Last edited by AiddonValentine on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freyanne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:13 pm Reply with quote
kyokun47 wrote:
THIS is the reason I'm getting a Wii U. If only it came bundled with the fourth game, like Rodea the Sky Soldier or Bayonetta 2 did.

That would have been nice, or even bundle it with the Fatal Frame 2 "Wii-make".

Either way, I am so happy we're getting the new game in the States finally.
Calsolum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:34 pm Reply with quote
not gonna lie i was kinda hoping wed get the "fourth" FF game instead of this one, also i hate wii and wii U ctrls but somebody explained to me a while back why its unlikely for FF to show up on sony systems from now on so i guess i got no choice but to live with it.

ah well heres to hoping this game is as good as its predecessors.
Korogoro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:16 am Reply with quote
I just hope this game is not a disaster. Fatal Frame Four: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse was an extremly good game but The Cursed Memoir for 3DS is not exactly what I would call a master piece so I don't really know what to expect this time. Also, being honest, that trailer looks pretty good Very Happy
Freakmasta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:06 am Reply with quote
Korogoro wrote:
I just hope this game is not a disaster. Fatal Frame Four: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse was an extremly good game but The Cursed Memoir for 3DS is not exactly what I would call a master piece so I don't really know what to expect this time. Also, being honest, that trailer looks pretty good Very Happy

Please don't bring up Cursed Memoir. That shouldn't even count. I enjoyed Fatal Frame V. Had some creepy moments.
EighteenSky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:52 am Reply with quote
The game I bought a Wii U for, can't wait for it as long as they keep in the lush extra costumes. Never played one of these before though so am looking forward to the experience.
Rychy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:33 am Reply with quote
It bothers me Nintendo isn't even trying to push this game at E3. Wasn't shown in the Digital Event and isn't included in the Wii U games you'll be playing this year list they've released on social media.

I can just see Reggie now talking about how it didn't sell very well. Of course it didn't! You acted like it didn't exist.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1