• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I have an youtube channel, can I use your site and make some videos?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Player Lago

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:57 pm Reply with quote
Hello guys, how are you?

So, I have a question for you guys, I am from Brazil, and I recently started a channel on Youtube (Player Lago), the content is in my native language (Portuguese). I was wondering if I could use your website to make some videos about the news in the anime world, could I?

I'm asking before doing it of course, because I don't want any kind of trouble or break any kind of rule.

Here is my idea about the videos: I would go to your website and separete the news I want to talk about, then I would click in that news and with my words say shortly (translating for my language of course) whats's about that, in 2 screens I mean, one recording the news on your website, the other recording myself. U get the idea? I would make 1 video a week, on saturdays, about the news I find relevant during the week.

I apologizefor my english, but I hope u guys can understand me and if possible, give me an answer. I read the informations in the "Reproductions permissions" and "FAQ", but I thought it was better trying to reach u guys.

My best regards.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:25 am Reply with quote
We already replied to Lago by e-mail, but for future reference, anyone who has a similar question should e-mail us. Email addresses can be found on the contact page.

Depending on the situation, we may, or may not say yes. We said yes to Lago.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1