• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hobby Japan's sin Nanatsu no Taizai Anime Casts Akane Fujita, Arisa Sakuraba

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDragonking

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:22 am Reply with quote
So far we got a good mix so far of a veteran, an upcoming seiyuu, and a beginner. Can't wait to see the rest of the cast.
Animeking1108

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:29 am Reply with quote
Wouldn't be a series that promotes sexual assault without scantilly clad women. You know what? Screw subtlety. I hate "The Seven Deadly Sins."
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:42 am Reply with quote
I can't speak to this show's stance on the issue, and while I disagree that The Seven Deadly Sins promotes sexual assault, this is a different show if you are referring to the one that aired 2 years ago and was added to Netflix last fall
bassgs435

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:37 am Reply with quote
Animeking1108 wrote:
Wouldn't be a series that promotes sexual assault without scantilly clad women. You know what? Screw subtlety. I hate "The Seven Deadly Sins."

The characters are demon lords. Why are you complaining that the show won't teach proper morals? Do you also think the True Demon Path from Soul Nomad promotes mass murder and genocide?
Takamachi Ryoko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:22 am Reply with quote
Anyone remembers the Sins from Umineko? They weren't NSFW material like these but weren't safe either.
Jonny Mendes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:43 pm Reply with quote
Coming from the same company as Queen's Blade i have big hopes for this one.
I hope the plot is as good as in Queen's Blade.

Leviathan is very cute

Animeking1108 wrote:

You came to that conclusion with only a single promotion video where we only see the characters design and what we know is that the anime revolves around seven female demons who embody the seven sins?
KH91

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Satan continues to be best girl.

Animeking1108 wrote:

Said by the AnimeKing. Good one. Thanks for the laugh.
Animeking1108

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:33 pm Reply with quote
bassgs435 wrote:
Animeking1108 wrote:

The characters are demon lords. Why are you complaining that the show won't teach proper morals? Do you also think the True Demon Path from Soul Nomad promotes mass murder and genocide?

I didn't realize that this was for an anime with the same name. I don't know who titled it. They didn't think that would confuse people?
Jonny Mendes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:46 pm Reply with quote
Animeking1108 wrote:
bassgs435 wrote:
Animeking1108 wrote:

I didn't realize that this was for an anime with the same name. I don't know who titled it. They didn't think that would confuse people?

Yhea, Sometimes titles can been confusing.
That's why i normally look at the Japanese title.

If im not mistaken the one you were taking about was The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai )
This one is The 7 Deadly Sins (sin Nanatsu no Taizai )
AnimeLordLuis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:53 pm Reply with quote
Man I can't wait for this series to premiere especially since this series is from the same company that did Queens Blade. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1