• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
A Kingdom Hearts Anime?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoddessOtome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:04 pm Reply with quote
So I am just curious. Do people think there should have been a Kingdom Hearts anime project by now? I know we have had numerous video games, manga, and other odds and ends when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. But no anime project as of yet. I'm just curious if other people think that it is about time and what would you want the project be about if it happened.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:44 pm Reply with quote
GoddessOtome wrote:
So I am just curious. Do people think there should have been a Kingdom Hearts anime project by now? I know we have had numerous video games, manga, and other odds and ends when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. But no anime project as of yet. I'm just curious if other people think that it is about time and what would you want the project be about if it happened.

Generally it is expected for the OP to post their own thoughts when creating a thread for a specific topic. There also needs to be more to the topic then simple speculation. I'm going to move this to the proper section and give this thread a chance but you Goddess need to post your own thoughts onto why you'd want a KH anime. Thank you.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:51 pm Reply with quote
I'd like to see one, just because I've never played any of the games or read the manga. But I imagine it would be a nightmare to work out the rights with everyone. I've always been kind of surprised they managed it with the games.

I suspect that if it were to come about, it would have to be Disney that initiates it, and I'm sure they'd demand control over everything. Until they're interested, I don't see it happening. But like I said, I don't know much about the franchise or its history.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1