• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
1st Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel Film Listed on September 30 by Theater

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:40 am Reply with quote
Well damn Neutral
Cam0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:48 am Reply with quote
I wonder how much time they'll take between movies. It'll suck if you'll have to wait a year between each movie. Looking at Garden of Sinners, maybe it'll go something like that?
0nsen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:53 am Reply with quote
Since I know the story already, waiting is fine with me. Evangelion 4 on the other hand,...
Nekelen Tinsley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:57 am Reply with quote
Wonder how long its gonna take aniplex to get the rights to this and if they did would it get a theatrical release.
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:18 am Reply with quote
Cam0 wrote:
I wonder how much time they'll take between movies. It'll suck if you'll have to wait a year between each movie. Looking at Garden of Sinners, maybe it'll go something like that?

Ye would suck if they wait too long i am hoping for around 3months to 6months max between each movie any longer then that wouldnt be really good...
SaitoHajime101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:22 am Reply with quote
Coincidentally, I just finished the Heaven's Feel VN. It feels the entire series kind of came full circle with this story. I can't wait until it gets animated. The fight scenes for Heaven's Feel read like it could be some of the best in the series. I'm looking forward to the movies!
pachy_boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:08 am Reply with quote
We Americans have to wait until some time after September?! AAAUUUGGGHHH!

Without a doubt it'll be worth the wait regardless.
SpaceTheGamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:20 am Reply with quote
September, huh?
Well not a big deal since the first film will be only an introduction. The intersting parts will be in movies 2 and 3.
I'm only waiting for ufotable to adapt the EPICNESS, couldn't give a damn about Sakura.
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:40 am Reply with quote
pachy_boy wrote:

6 to 9 months, unless they put the movie in teathers outside of japan.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:09 pm Reply with quote
Nekelen Tinsley wrote:
Wonder how long its gonna take aniplex to get the rights to this and if they did would it get a theatrical release.

they already more or less have the rights since their in a partnership with uftoable and type moon since the remake of UBW. the problem is while their japaneese company have the rights, their US division doesnt. personally they should have just made this into a TV series instead of a movie cause even if its divided into parts, that route had a lot of storylines. too much to cram into a movie.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KH91

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:13 pm Reply with quote
We;ll see if this holds true.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:49 pm Reply with quote
For some reason I was under the impression it would be early 2017 Confused

Ugh, this will be a long wait, unless AoA manages to give us a subbed theatrical run a few months later. Also, hopefully it'll be 6 months between each film.
mglittlerobin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:53 pm Reply with quote
pachy_boy wrote:

At least it's not December! LOL! I'm sure it will, but then the fans will nitpick whatever gets left out of the Heaven's Feel movies, I hope that these movies are at least two and a half hours each, so they can get in as much as they can, I have a feeling this route will suffer from the overhype since this is the one that hasn't been animated yet.

I do hope that Ufotable will remake the Fate route, at least so the obnoxious fans that bash poor Studio Deen can finally stop whining about the animation quality of the 2006 anime.
Kuro shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:27 pm Reply with quote
mglittlerobin wrote:
pachy_boy wrote:

At least it's not December! LOL! I'm sure it will, but then the fans will nitpick whatever gets left out of the Heaven's Feel movies, I hope that these movies are at least two and a half hours each, so they can get in as much as they can, I have a feeling this route will suffer from the overhype since this is the one that hasn't been animated yet.

I do hope that Ufotable will remake the Fate route, at least so the obnoxious fans that bash poor Studio Deen can finally stop whining about the animation quality of the 2006 anime.
Deen also did a UBW movie in 2010 as well, which was absolutely terrible from both a adaptation stand point and in animation. Which is why they want a remake of the fate route, both adaptations were bad in the animation and adaption departments. Their isn't a need to feel sorry for a studio that somehow turned out a movie that was as terrible as the UBW movie they did; and the one who is acting obnoxious is you for thinking that people don't have a legitimate reason to hate studio deen for what they did to both the fate route and UBW route (although what ufotable did to UBW was also quite bad).
Dragoon Luna

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:41 pm Reply with quote
Kuro shinigami wrote:
mglittlerobin wrote:
pachy_boy wrote:

Deen also did a UBW movie in 2010 as well, which was absolutely terrible from both a adaptation stand point and in animation. Which is why they want a remake of the fate route, both adaptations were bad in the animation and adaption departments. Their isn't a need to feel sorry for a studio that somehow turned out a movie that was as terrible as the UBW movie they did; and the one who is acting obnoxious is you for thinking that people don't have a legitimate reason to hate studio deen for what they did to both the fate route and UBW route (although what ufotable did to UBW was also quite bad).

What Ufotable did to UBW was ALSO quite bad......? I guess to each their own but that wasn't terrible at all.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2