• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Infini-T Force Anime Gets Movie in February 2018

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SrkSano

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:11 am Reply with quote
Streaming on Hulu in Japan? Yeah doubtful it's coming to Crunchyroll which means it's doubtful I'll watch it live. I'm down to pick up the DVD though whenever it drops.
Hazelll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:49 am Reply with quote
Any idea if I can watch this without having seen the original series of each character?
SrkSano

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:01 pm Reply with quote
#862720 wrote:
Any idea if I can watch this without having seen the original series of each character?

You should be alright. It's anime characters coming to life, doing heroic deeds in the real world. Since it's only one character from every series their back stories presented in this show should be bare bones.

I'm thinking it will be more like Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and opposed to Avengers 1. Where you don't have to know too much about the characters going in.
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:57 pm Reply with quote
SrkSano wrote:
Streaming on Hulu in Japan? Yeah doubtful it's coming to Crunchyroll which means it's doubtful I'll watch it live. I'm down to pick up the DVD though whenever it drops.

I know its a big stretch but funimation has had a decent to good relationship with hulu so they might get it and in turn crunchyroll might also get it.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:41 am Reply with quote
Hopefully it won't be too flashy. As much i wanted to like Gatchaman Crowds, this seems to have more potential. I'm not crazy about the character designs.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:38 pm Reply with quote
Really looking forward to how this show goes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1