Forum - View topic
NEWS: Toji no Miko Anime to Air for 6 Months, Reveals Theme Song Artists




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ronie Peter



Joined: 27 Feb 2017
Posts: 120
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:02 am Reply with quote
I hope it is not done in CG, as an original series of them recently released.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Hayabusa



Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 1269
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:39 am Reply with quote
Ronie Peter wrote:
I hope it is not done in CG, as an original series of them recently released.


I highly doubt that it will be in CG. I am hyped for this series.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Artesox



Joined: 19 Dec 2014
Posts: 88
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:07 am Reply with quote
Ronie Peter wrote:
I hope it is not done in CG, as an original series of them recently released.


Them who? Studio Gokumi? If you are talking about the small amount of CGI in Yuki Yuna, I totally expect some level of that. Depends on how the battles will be like.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kadmos1



Joined: 08 May 2014
Posts: 12524
Location: In Phoenix but has an 85308 ZIP
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:22 am Reply with quote
I hope CR gets this. Does anyone else think this looks like it will have a lot of GL-baiting?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Hayabusa



Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 1269
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:44 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
I hope CR gets this. Does anyone else think this looks like it will have a lot of GL-baiting?


Let us not hope that the "GL-baiting" will not be like >Idolmaster, >Hibike, >LWA (anime), or >Two Car. Speaking of Two Car, it basically shot itself when it brought that faceless Takumi coach who is entirely pointless. He is there to ruin yuri fans' hopes and dreams. I really hope that this upcoming anime and that Bushiroad stage play anime will not go Two Car 2.0.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DamianSalazar



Joined: 25 Jul 2017
Posts: 93
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:22 pm Reply with quote
John Hayabusa wrote:
Kadmos1 wrote:
I hope CR gets this. Does anyone else think this looks like it will have a lot of GL-baiting?


Let us not hope that the "GL-baiting" will not be like >Idolmaster, >Hibike, >LWA (anime), or >Two Car. Speaking of Two Car, it basically shot itself when it brought that faceless Takumi coach who is entirely pointless. He is there to ruin yuri fans' hopes and dreams. I really hope that this upcoming anime and that Bushiroad stage play anime will not go Two Car 2.0.


Man, get over it, it's just a sports anime. It isn't real life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DangerMouse



Joined: 25 Mar 2009
Posts: 3704
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:33 pm Reply with quote
Very nice, pretty hyped for this show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group