Forum - View topic
REVIEW: I Want to Eat Your Pancreas

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Millhi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:35 am Reply with quote
spoiler[I did enjoy the anime ending more as opposed to the live action time skip towards the end with gum guy marrying kyouko but that might just be me]

and on some more key moments in the movie spoiler[I was really sad they used still frames for some of the mc x sakura moments, wanted to see those fully animated]

next up for me is to actually read the novel.
Psycho 101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:15 am Reply with quote
I'm thinking I might want to wait and watch the live action version AFTER this version. That way I won't be disappointed when the animated movie doesn't deliver as well as the live action.
青白
SubscriberSubscriber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:42 am Reply with quote
The film was hyper underwhelming for me. The emotional connection between the main leads was really specific that it was hard for me to relate to them at all level. Surprisingly though, there were a lot of people crying in the theatre near the end, I guess that means I am cold Confused ?

But I agree with the review about that firework scene though, that was the best part of the film animation wise.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1