• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dengeki Reveals Girl's Game Award Results

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosain

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:49 am Reply with quote
You mean Toshiyuki Toyonaga right Shocked
Crabtree1

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:38 am Reply with quote
Kya! Toshiyuki Toyonaga won! It's always nice to see his name top of the list.

It's not surprising that the hypnosis mic game is the most anticipated though, that franchise seems to have exploded in growth upon release
iamtooawesome

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:21 am Reply with quote
So basically i7 dominated the poll once again Laughing and Yamato went from nothing to something thanks to his recent edgy arc. Too bad the voting didn't have best rap category created for Hypmic. Charade Maniacs falls to the Isekai otome survival game VR genre with an awesomely unique plot, it deserves the spot. For the best app category I would place SMO higher, awesome gameplay it's like Candy Crush Saga with dating(could've been better if the boys didn't have the same cliche edgy backstories). I didn't know that Hypmic will be having a game port like yo... And this list made you realize that Touken Ranbu doesn't fall to the girl's game genre.
manapear

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:31 am Reply with quote
So glad to see YumeCast did well~. I miss it! I hope Sega realizes what they're missing out on and brings it back. It's nice that they're keeping the franchise alive so well!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1