• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: XSEED Releases Corpse Party: Blood Drive Game on Switch, PC on October 10

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lizuka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:48 am Reply with quote
Ooh, awesome, Corpse Party on the Switch, I --

*sees the words "Blood Drive"*

Yeah, pass. ... Yes, I would legitimately rather pay for the first game again than have the sequels.
FMAvatard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Lizuka wrote:
Ooh, awesome, Corpse Party on the Switch, I --

*sees the words "Blood Drive"*

Yeah, pass. ... Yes, I would legitimately rather pay for the first game again than have the sequels.

Legit, I only clicked the article to see if there was a little addendum saying the first game would be coming, too. Hard pass.
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:47 pm Reply with quote
Sadly the VIta port is nearly unplayable with long load-times and a sluggish frame-rate. I honestly hope the switch/pc version fixes these issues.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
cloud8100

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:56 am Reply with quote
They said they're gonna fix the frame rate so it'll play better which is good. I wasn't much of a fan of Blood Drive but I do love Corpse Party so will most likely purchase to support. I'd love to see Blood Covered on pc though. That was the best one and I replay it often.
FlamingFirewire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:32 am Reply with quote
cloud8100 wrote:
They said they're gonna fix the frame rate so it'll play better which is good. I wasn't much of a fan of Blood Drive but I do love Corpse Party so will most likely purchase to support. I'd love to see Blood Covered on pc though. That was the best one and I replay it often.

Yeah - they do have one of the versions from 1996(?) on PC, but don't have the PSP version like the ports of Book of Shadows & Sachiko Birthday. Would be nice to see the PSP remake find it's HD home on PC so that all the best versions of the game are available in one place.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1