• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Compile Heart Teases New Neptunia Game Project for PS4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treeborn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:31 pm Reply with quote
Oh geez how I've missed these games. Games I play right now are cool, but I hate constantly sweating in multi-player. Although the stories for these aren't the greatest, they're definitely a relaxing way to pass the time.
Tripple-A

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:08 pm Reply with quote
After all these other IF/Compile Hearts games finally, finally a new Neptunia. Please let it be a full main line game and not another spin-off.
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:18 pm Reply with quote
A new Nep² canon game would be wonderful but it seems more like another spinoff like Producing Perfection with virtual YT. Anyway, it's still too soon to say, i can't wait to see the new characters from Tsunako.
crh1985

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:07 pm Reply with quote
I’m surprised it is only for the PS4 and not for the Switch as well
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:46 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully it plays out like Ralph Breaks the Internet and we get to do all sorts of wacky things.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
AeiroWultx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:39 am Reply with quote
VVVTunia sounds like it's gonna be a mainline game since it's continuing the trend with the v's. Victory then VII (V two) and now VVVTunia with 3 v's. But the trailer, to me at least, made it feel like it's gonna be a spin off title similar to Action Unleashed or MegaTagmension. I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. I hope it's a mainline game.

And now the real question is, will they use actual Vtuber's to voice act the Vtubers in the game? Or will they collab with the Vtuber's and have them appear in the game as their actual Vtuber avatars/persona? Or something else entirely.
thepsychogamer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:21 am Reply with quote
There's a lot more details about the game over on gematsu, needless to say those hoping this is a mainline game will be disappointed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1