• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Misfit of Demon King Academy TV Anime Unveils More Cast, Staff, April Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:15 am Reply with quote
Silver Link seems like a good fit.

I'm always up for Tatsuhisa Suzuki in a lead role.
Firefly251

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:19 am Reply with quote
im reading this and i am "meh" about it being animated (not best but not worst).
#alfrescoCR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:55 am Reply with quote
I'm getting tired of silver link's generic reused shinny visuals on almost evry show they make.
On the other hand, another overoowered MC but meeting his inferior decendants this time huh. Reminds me of madara meeting sasuke, might check this out.
Maid S Runner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:38 pm Reply with quote
Cool anther Demon King anime. I have enjoyed the others. However, I still think Demon King Daimao is the best. I am looking forward to trying this one.
~
秘密メイド Himitsu Maid
Maid S Runner
Kuroi Ren

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:43 pm Reply with quote
Designs look better in the manga IMO.

For example, Misha Necron has more of a "Kuudere" look in the manga but here they seem so....Generic
Shay Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Damn, only about two years from professional LN release to anime? The only other Narou anime to have done that so far was Demon Lord, Retry.

(There's a lot of variation here. Isekai Cheat Magician took six years to go from LN to anime; Mushoku Tensei is set to take even longer.)

This is the third Narou anime confirmed for this spring, after My Next Life as a Villainess and Eighth Son. So far, still less than last summer (when we had Demon Lord, Retry; UchiMusume; Arifureta; and Isekai Cheat Magician debut in the span of a week), but nevertheless shaping up to be an interesting season, though I imagine people will find Katarina's antics most appealing. (More than Eighth Son's "let's ogle a 12-year-old girl's tits", at least.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1