• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Shout! Factory Offers Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Film on BD/DVD on July 7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anifani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:17 pm Reply with quote
That's great news. Definite buy. So excited to see that Joshua Seth will (once again) be voicing Tai. Very Happy

Anyone know if he will be lending his voice to Digimon Adventure 2020 when the time comes?
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Assuming offline stores are still closed till July, I hope there will be a digital version to purchase as well. It's too bad Kizuna didn't get to play in US theaters before everything closed up. I'm glad this movie also got a dub and Joshua Seth is confirmed as returning. I hope we'll find out the rest of the cast soon. I'm wondering how much of the 02 cast will be back. Philece Sampler will at least probably return as Cody unless she's too old to still do her Cody voice or something.
Hagaren Viper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:06 pm Reply with quote
anifani wrote:
Anyone know if he will be lending his voice to Digimon Adventure 2020 when the time comes?

He's gone on record saying he'd be willing to voice Tai anytime he could, but considering the new show isn't even on the air at the moment it's likely too soon to tell.
GNPixie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:42 pm Reply with quote
I wonder who they'll get for Matt considering....you know who voiced him in Tri.

Wonder if they'l pull a miracle and grab Reisz for a role reprisal.
AceLuffy4Ever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Going to be a great post Bday(July 6) present for me and man im wondering if this pandemic didn't happen would we have gotten the new show dubbed soon as well
theNightster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:08 pm Reply with quote
GNPixie wrote:
I wonder who they'll get for Matt considering....you know who voiced him in Tri.

.....yeah that's one I'm wondering my self (though is he 100% black listed? or is it just with Funimation?)

I would be pretty surprised if they got the original VA back, but hey Joshua seth seemed impossible until Tri came out since he's also a retired VA (with Digimon being the only thing he'll voice in unless the eventual Akira TV anime can get him back for Tetsuo) so why not
Aresef

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:54 am Reply with quote
theNightster wrote:
GNPixie wrote:

.....yeah that's one I'm wondering my self (though is he 100% black listed? or is it just with Funimation?)

I would be pretty surprised if they got the original VA back, but hey Joshua seth seemed impossible until Tri came out since he's also a retired VA (with Digimon being the only thing he'll voice in unless the eventual Akira TV anime can get him back for Tetsuo) so why not

I think his career is basically over.

But pivoting back to who *is* in this, I wonder if they’re getting the rest of the alumni back together (to the extent they could do so in Tri).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1