• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Minor complaint about the streaming reviews of My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minamikaze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Hi,

First of all, I want to say that I have enjoyed reading James's streaming reviews including his reviews of My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

However, as has been mentioned by other people in the review thread, it appears that James is unaware that the show has scenes that appear after the ending credit song ends.

While the lack of mention of the post credit scene was noticeable in his review of episode 8, it was even more so in episode 9 where a turning point in the plot was revealed. The only explanation I can think of why something like that was not mentioned in the review, is that he did not see it.

In the review of episode 9 he even referred to the scene just before the end credit song started as the "scene at the end".

If someone in the editorial staff could please let James know that he is missing part of the show each week, it would be appreciated. As I mentioned, I enjoy reading his reviews, but I would enjoy them more if they were complete.

Thanks,
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:24 pm Reply with quote
I've forwarded this to his editor.
minamikaze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:58 pm Reply with quote
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
minamikaze

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Ha, and of course after I make the point of bringing this up, the latest episode #10, is the first episode that doesn't have a post credit scene. Anime smile + sweatdrop

Then again, to someone who had not watched the previous episode's post credit scene, the opening scene of episode 10 will probably seem somewhat abrupt, since it continues directly from the point where episode 9's post credit scene leaves off.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1