• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Novel 9

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:59 am Reply with quote
I liked this new novel in the series. It was good and kept my interest in the story and the characters.

While I am not shipping anyone, I do believe that Jeord has the best chance of them all. He's known Katarina the longest, he's loved Katarina the longest, and Katarina is his fiancé. His biggest problem is that he has to soften his edges and make Katarina comfortable enough, that she doesn't feel like Jeord is going to steal her away and lock her up in the castle.

Keith is doomed to a brother for life, no matter how close and intimate he tries to get.

Of all the women, Maria is at the top of the contender list, and I believe she has a strong running chance against Jeord, especially if he doesn't change at all and Katarina still thinks he just wants to imprison her in the castle as his wife. The other women have a place in her heart, but it is Maria she gushes about.

I am really invested in where the author is taking Katarina to on this dark magic ride.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1