• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bushiroad Establishes Wholly-Owned Subsidiary for ARGONAVIS Band Project

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagicPolly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:07 pm Reply with quote
I guess my comment the other day about how the "From BanG Dream" subtitle meant nothing is irrelevant now, lol.

Sad to see that the rhythm game is going down so soon, I enjoyed the music from the anime but never got into the game.
Rerekana3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:23 pm Reply with quote
MagicPolly wrote:
I guess my comment the other day about how the "From BanG Dream" subtitle meant nothing is irrelevant now, lol.

Sad to see that the rhythm game is going down so soon, I enjoyed the music from the anime but never got into the game.

I guess it's also for the best?
Some of the plans mentioned in the official site turns out to be planned since one year ago, and considering what actually happened (with the cast can give some advice and the collabs), it really is a rebirth
Meongantuk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:07 pm Reply with quote
343Industries wrote:
So Bushiroad appears to have completely separated Argonavis from Bang Dream so it can be really its own thing instead of being a Bang Dream spin-off. Thank God for that. Argonavis was never going to be a hit anyway even with Bang Dream in its name and its mobage shutting down in a year is no surprising. It really should have been its own IP from the start. Nice that just genderflipping a girls series isn't working anymore. Now Bang Dream can be truly about what it is since the beginning: being only about cute girls doing band things.

Argonavis going to have a new game, one that has no bang dream on its name.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1