• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Choujin X Manga Ends Serialization in Young Jump, Continues in Tonari no Young Jump

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:01 pm Reply with quote
Good to hear, the comic was a lot more interesting on the free schedule of a Tonari no Young Jump strip.
BrainBlow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:50 pm Reply with quote
Does this mean a more liberated release schedule? Nice.
wolf10

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:30 pm Reply with quote
Every single chapter of this series so far has been solid gold, so if this means that same level of quality will continue going forward, it will be worth the wait.
Tropical Forest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Curious, does this affect its English publication in Viz and Manga Plus (as in, whether it'll still be published there)?

As someone who can't get into Tokyo Ghoul, I surprisingly enjoyed this a lot (and from the small portion of Tokyo Ghoul's early chapters that I've read, I find the early chapters of Choujin X a lot more interesting). Since I read it on Manga Plus, it'd be sad if it won't be there anymore.
dragonquiz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:24 pm Reply with quote
[quote="Tropical Forest"]Curious, does this affect its English publication in Viz and Manga Plus (as in, whether it'll still be published there)?

No, viz will continue publishing the chapters as usual since its still under the shueisha brand, its just that the chapters won't be on the weekly young jump magazine roster anymore.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1