×
  • remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your Anime Rankings - Best of Spring 2024, Jun 10-16




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Minos_Kurumada



Joined: 04 Nov 2015
Posts: 1121
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Not like I care. but why is Kimetsu not in the rankings?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sourpatchthekid



Joined: 20 Dec 2016
Posts: 66
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:18 pm Reply with quote
Minos_Kurumada wrote:
Not like I care. but why is Kimetsu not in the rankings?

There probably isn't enough people rating the episodes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Minos_Kurumada



Joined: 04 Nov 2015
Posts: 1121
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:33 pm Reply with quote
sourpatchthekid wrote:
Minos_Kurumada wrote:
Not like I care. but why is Kimetsu not in the rankings?

There probably isn't enough people rating the episodes


That crossed my mind... but I thought people liked the show (for some reason), the thing is supposed to be super duper big (for some reason).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist


Joined: 02 Jan 2002
Posts: 3786
Location: Montreal
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:12 am Reply with quote
Oh, there's definitely enough people voting, it's just that Kimetsu hadn't started when the ranking was first posted this season. First episode was on May 12, the 6th week of the rankings. Usually a series that starts this late is excluded from the rankings. For an anime as popular as Kimetsu I should have made an exception but no one brought up the topic until now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Minos_Kurumada



Joined: 04 Nov 2015
Posts: 1121
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:30 am Reply with quote
Dan42 wrote:
Oh, there's definitely enough people voting, it's just that Kimetsu hadn't started when the ranking was first posted this season. First episode was on May 12, the 6th week of the rankings. Usually a series that starts this late is excluded from the rankings. For an anime as popular as Kimetsu I should have made an exception but no one brought up the topic until now.


That explains it, thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group