• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
which is last shownen jump cover like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omegacloudwep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quote
i just bough all the shownen copys but im missin this month cove but i dont know how it look like may somebody know please tell Very Happy ty
jgreen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quote
Is this even English?

Anyway, you can see the cover to the new Shonen Jump at their website, www.shonenjump.com. I think that's what you were looking for.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quote
Yeah .... I'm not sure what you're asking really either.

Teh Rules wrote:
2) This forum is an English-language forum. All users are expected to have a working knowledge of proper English. We are not an IM chatroom; we expect proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. All conversation must be in English. If English is your Second Language, please say so in your first post.

May want to try again and maybe state a little more clearly exactly what you're looking for. If jgreen is correct and it's just the cover you want to see then go to the link he provided and you should be able to see the specific covers.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1