• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Is Angelic Layer manga licensed?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Illaparatzo-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 2:01 pm Reply with quote
:o

Last edited by Illaparatzo-sama on Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Tenchi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 2:03 pm Reply with quote
According to this site it is. http://www.j-comx.com/right.htm

But I already have the first translated volume of the manga... in French from Pika Edition (who've also done all of Cardcaptor Sakura, RayEarth, Suki Dakara Suki, CLAMP School Detectives, Clover, and several others; Wish and X are also available in French, but from the publisher Tonkam). The only screwy thing with the French translation is that they changed Hikaru's name to Lumina, I guess so that kids wouldn't get "her" confused with the RayEarth character (but I thought that was the joke). My favourite Clamp artist is Mick Nekoi, but I like Satsuki Igarashi's wackier style in AL.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1