• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: CPM May Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mandichan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:14 pm Reply with quote
$&#(@*$#()@*R(EW CPM is putting out Ahiru no Oujisama????????????????// Anime dazed

Ahhhhh!! This is seriously one of the most hillarious comics ever, I'm sooo glad it's being translated~~

Although if the translation of the title to "Duck Prince" is any indication, this might not be the best translation.. Anime hyper

(While the title LITERALLY means Duck Prince in Japanese, that's the Japanese title for the fairy tale "The Ugly Duckling". The Ugly Duckling makes a lot more sense for this comic.. Anime smile "Duck Prince" sounds confusing.. Anime dazed)

Er anyway, I think its good that it's being translated anyway, it's probably the most.... politically correct/unoffensive comic humor-wise of Morinaga Ai's comics, so it's a good start. It will show people that shoujo manga can be outrageous and hillarious too!! X3 *dance*
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1