• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sort of an anime question

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sousuke Segari

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:34 am Reply with quote
Does any one know were you can get anime theme song ring tones for a t-mobil motorola phone.
sariyana

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:04 am Reply with quote
can you get those? since japanese music isn't exactly mainstream, I don't think that they would have ringtones from those songs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Advent_Nebula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:29 am Reply with quote
I have Verision, and I downloaded "A Crueal Angels Thesis" You have to look though. DO a Google search for Anime Ring Tones, one may come up.
Ken Hayashi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:45 pm Reply with quote
Sousuke Segari wrote:
Does any one know were you can get anime theme song ring tones for a t-mobil motorola phone.

Polyphonic or MP3?

I've got a few polyphonic ones, mostly d/l through the net. Do a search, but they're hard to find. Very hard to find in fact.

I've got a lot more MP3s though, more than 700.
Sousuke Segari

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:51 pm Reply with quote
hears another question for ya, how do i get them from my computer to my phone?

Either Poly or Mp3s would be fine. I want A crule Angels Theisis
sariyana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:26 am Reply with quote
i didn't know they had any. the closest I've ever seen anyone come to having an anime-themed ring tone are those people who have sound recorders on their phones and record the songs, and use the songs as their ring tones. if your phone can record sound, you may wanna try that
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:04 pm Reply with quote
Sousuke Segari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:27 pm Reply with quote
thankx guys i finialy got my theme. also i have another question do you know were i can get anime backgrunds for my phone?
darkhunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:08 pm Reply with quote
More reason why anime fans are Otaku geeks when they need anime ringtone..

It's better if you create your own though.

What you need =
USB cable - $5 Buck. (can upload ringtone, picture etc)
And a program to upload it, in my case I use the Motorola Phonetool 2.3 for my V600. (cost like 7 buck to download, but if you find it for free than go ahead)

Get your favorite anime soundtrack, convert the song to mp3 (make sure to use 52kps rather than 128). Crop it with mp3edit so that it's 20-39 second long. Upload tone to your phone and impress all the fine chick with your jpop geekiness.
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:05 pm Reply with quote
Sousuke Segari wrote:
were i can get anime backgrunds for my phone?

But why? I know you could just say "Oh lolz because i just want it lollolol", but I would like to know what drives people to buy wallpapers for their phones with photoshopped internet pictures or fast and the furious or 50 cents giant vibrating head or something, let alone foreign cartoons?
matticans

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:55 pm Reply with quote
You could always be cheap like me. I just used my camera on my phone to take a picture of one of my anime posters in my room, and then made that my wallpaper. Laughing
Glory Questor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:44 pm Reply with quote
matticans wrote:
You could always be cheap like me. I just used my camera on my phone to take a picture of one of my anime posters in my room, and then made that my wallpaper. Laughing

I hate that my state-of-the-art phone doesn't have a camera. (There just wasn't any room for it, I guess. Laughing )

I usually go to AnimeWallpapers.com Smile
ShellBullet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:01 pm Reply with quote
Steventheeunuch wrote:
Sousuke Segari wrote:

But why? I know you could just say "Oh lolz because i just want it lollolol", but I would like to know what drives people to buy wallpapers for their phones with photoshopped internet pictures or fast and the furious or 50 cents giant vibrating head or something, let alone foreign cartoons?

That is such a rip off. I always see them advertising their stupid ringtones and wallpapers on TV late at night. Only in small print does it tell you that after using the service once you will be charged $3 a week. That means you are paying $150 a year just so your phone can have a "playa" wallpaper on it, WTF? Worse yet are the rintones, give me a classic ring any day over a phone that sings "pick up the phone, duh-duh, pick up the phone..." everytime I get a call.
Sousuke Segari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:25 am Reply with quote
[quote]Steventheeunuch wrote:
Sousuke Segari wrote:

The reason I want it is because i simpley can. I have access to it. you are absoulutley right, theres no other point to have. I still Want it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1