• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Dir en grey

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:47 pm Reply with quote
To all those Dir en grey fans, I bumped into this as I was checking someone's review site and saw someone comment with this news. So, just thought to spread the word, if no one else has heard of it. Apparently Dir en grey is going to hold 2 live concerts for fans outside of Japan on August 4th & 5th. But there is a catch. The concert will still be in Japan, which will be held at Zepp Tokyo. Anime smile + sweatdrop So anyways, here is the link on their english site of the concert info and such: http://www.direngrey.co.jp/englishsite/aknot1.html (Hopefully posting this type of link is allowed x_x if not, I'll change it)
Dilandau

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:42 am Reply with quote
Well, maybe Cookie will go see it for us! *can't imagine Cookie being a Dir en Grey fan*
Kal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:01 am Reply with quote
Hehe, that'd be... interestinng... to say the least Anime smile + sweatdrop Too bad I can't go... ::imagines the price and dies::
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1