Interest Full Moon's Tanemura Holds Tour for Female Fans Only
posted on 2011-11-21 13:00 EST by Egan Loo
The official website of manga creator Arina Tanemura announced on Monday that she will personally host her first overnight hot springs tour with her fans, although only female fans may apply. The "Tanemura Arina to Iku Princess Tour" will start on January 21 and run for two days and one night. The trip offers fans a chance to "spend a holiday like a princess with Tanemura-sensei."
The tour features:
- Manga class: applicants can watch Tanemura draw up close and personal, get a chance to discuss the art of manga from Tanemura, and receive individual instructions
- Ultra rare item: a trip program with an exclusive bookmark by Tanemura
- Photo opportunities with Tanemura
- Lunch date with Tanemura: buffet lunch included
- Trips to Mother Farm ranch and Kamogawa Seaworld park in Chiba
- Evening banquet: as much fine cuisine as you can eat and drink
- Tokyo Bay sightseeing ferry
- All of Tanemura's Winter Comic Market releases: Tanemura will autograph them as parting gifts on the last day
- Limited-edition Winter Comic Market bonus
A minimum of 20 fans must sign up for the trip, and a maximum of 35 can apply. The 54,800-yen (about US$711) package includes accommodations ("in a room overlooking the sea"), bus fare (from Tokyo's Shinjuku station), Mother Farm and Kamogawa Seaworld passes, meals, ferry tickets, and manga.
Viz Media published most of Tanemura's titles such as Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Full Moon O Sagashite, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Time Stranger Kyoko, and I.O.N. DC Comics' CMX Manga imprint published her Kamikaze Kaitō Jeanne series.
Source: Comic Natalie
Image © 2011 Arina Tanemura
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history