News Anime All-Nighter Tickets Still Available, April 30
posted on 2011-04-26 08:15 EDT
As of Tuesday lunchtime, there is still ticket availability for the 'Anime All-Nighter' screening at London's Apollo Piccadilly, starting on Saturday April 30 and continuing into Sunday morning. Part of the Sci-Fi London festival, the event costs £35.
The films being screened are:
- The digitally enhanced HD Akira, with a new 'hypersonic' soundtrack.
- Eden of The East - Air Communication. This is a feature-length compilation of the Eden of The East comedy-thriller TV series. The film was edited by series director Kenji Kamiyama.
- Eden of The East - King of Eden. This is a sequel to the TV series.
- The racing adventure Redline.
- The CGI space OVA 2001 Nights: Fumihiko Sori's To, also known just as To. Director Fumihiko Sori previously directed the CGI film Vexille.
Also, there are still tickets available for tonight's screening of the live-action Gantz at 2010 (tickets £12.20 or £8.20 concessions.)
Both events are over-18s only. They can be booked online here (select 'Piccadilly Circus - Film Fest' under 'Select a Cinema'), with an online booking fee of £0.70 per ticket.
Available Now: Attack on Titan Season 2 - My Hero Academia season 2 ― Welcome to Anime News Network's Spring 2017 Preview Guide! Here's how it goes: our team of critics write up their impressions instantly and they get posted as they go along. Each critic will cover as many shows as they can handle, resulting in alternate takes on most ...