Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin 'Forlorn Hope' Trailer Streamed
posted on by Lynzee Loveridge
Bandai Namco Games released its "Forlorn Hope" trailer for the Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC game on Thursday. The new edition of From Software's dark action role-playing game will available in the Americas on April 7.
The "complete Dark Souls II experience" will include three previously released DLC packs - Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Old Iron King, and Crown of the ivory King - along with additional features:
- Additional NPCs added for an enhanced story experience
- Parameter adjustments for improved game balance
- Augmented item descriptions
- Improved online matchmaking functionality
These features are now available in a patch for existing Dark Souls II owners.
The Xbox One, PS4, and PC (DirectX 11) versions of the game will also offer:
- Additional upgrades to graphics, sound, performance
- Increase in maximum online players in single session (6 total)
The original version of the game debuted in North America, Japan, and Europe last year.