• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Galileo Galilei's film "Control Tower (Kanseitou)" to be premiered at JAPAN CUTS, them

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Their song for anoHana was amazing...really brought me into their group of fans. They also have a lot of songs that have a very Bump of Chicken-like feel and sound to them. Great band

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:38 pm Reply with quote
Indeed, I started getting there songs for my iPod, I'm still searching online for others. I love them so much after AnoHana.
shafiq95

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:06 am Reply with quote
yeah anohana was great....rite now i think that this anime is the top 3 best anime of 2011..i mean lol thousands of people cried watching this even me....not only that the op and ed really fits the anime ...but as much as i like the op ...the ed is badass...in ep 11 where jintan n the others found the notes ..my eyes were all read was freaking shivering..then the ed song came...and rain falls were rolling down my cheek

ps.1st anime to make me cry
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1