• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Zero no Tsukaima Author Yamaguchi Readmitted Into Hospital

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
staab99

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:36 am Reply with quote
His health comes first, I just hope he gets better.
Weazul-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:57 am Reply with quote
seriously. any true fan of that title or that creator should be concerned with their health over how fast new materials come out. not only is a person more important than a series if they take the time and opportunity to at least attempt to keep their health as optimal as possible that means even more works from them. after all, a series going on hold or just coming out more slowly is better than the series suddenly ending due to Author Existence Failure.

personally, I never got into that series, but I sure hope that they get better and live long enough to create even more works for their fans to enjoy.
Top Gun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 am Reply with quote
It sounds like he's certainly given the disease a very good fight up to this point. Best of luck to him.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:33 am Reply with quote
Weazul-chan wrote:
seriously. any true fan of that title or that creator should be concerned with their health over how fast new materials come out. not only is a person more important than a series if they take the time and opportunity to at least attempt to keep their health as optimal as possible that means even more works from them. after all, a series going on hold or just coming out more slowly is better than the series suddenly ending due to Author Existence Failure.

personally, I never got into that series, but I sure hope that they get better and live long enough to create even more works for their fans to enjoy.

You took the words right outta my mouth, mate.

I may not be a fan of ZnT, but I sincerely wish the author a quick and long-lasting recovery.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:22 am Reply with quote
As a cancer survivor myself, I hope he has the same luck and equally good physicians, and wish him the best.
RaccoonGoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:48 am Reply with quote
I'm not too familiar with his works myself, but I'm certainly wishing the best for him.
jojothepunisher

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:24 am Reply with quote
his work is entertaining to read, but right now I have stopped because when I was reading it, it was just a time-killer but now I am really busy so I don't have time to read it.

Well, if getting his health back is what it takes to complete the series, then I wouldn't mind.
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quote
I hope he get's better again. I also selfishly hope that he finished his work on the anime before he had to go back to the hospital. I hope he recovers well.
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quote
gal badder surgery is bitch.. man I had to go through that myself....but I do hope he will get better.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
NeumanProductions

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quote
I once again will wish him all the best in his recovery. He has provided so much to me the least I can do is hope and pray for him in these times.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1