• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Chitose Get You!! Anime's Cast, Theme Singers Announced

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polycell

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:01 pm Reply with quote
I can't quite put my finger on it, but Chitose's face feels off somehow. Maybe the eyes are a little taller? Anyhow, can I assume the talk a theme in the singular means this'll be a short?
mabber36

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:08 am Reply with quote
Polycell wrote:
I can't quite put my finger on it, but Chitose's face feels off somehow. Maybe the eyes are a little taller? Anyhow, can I assume the talk a theme in the singular means this'll be a short?

eyes are too far apart, and mouth is too high
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:19 am Reply with quote
mabber36 wrote:
Polycell wrote:

eyes are too far apart, and mouth is too high
Yeah I agree with the mouth, kind of reminds me of the ugly character designs from Saber Marionette J.
dtm42

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:43 am Reply with quote
An Anime that stars an elementary-school-age girl who tries to get into the pants of an older man? Wait, is this Kodomo no Jikan's younger sister? I think I might just check it out. You know, for the LOL factor. The (Northern) Summer season looks like it will be quite a bit slower than Spring, I should have room in my viewing schedule for something throwaway like this.

And where does Japan come up with these stories? Where are they all coming from? Are their writers' workshops situated next to drug labs? Maybe it's something in the water . . .

Last edited by dtm42 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
dragon695

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:56 am Reply with quote
Ahhh! Just looking at this is dreadful! The mouth is where the nose should be, it's like Hello Kitty, but 100x worse nightmare fuel.
superdry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:07 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
An Anime that stars an elementary-school-age girl who tries to get into the pants of an older man?

Where'd you read that or have you read the manga already? Or are you making presumptions?
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:38 pm Reply with quote
superdry wrote:
dtm42 wrote:
An Anime that stars an elementary-school-age girl who tries to get into the pants of an older man?

Where'd you read that or have you read the manga already? Or are you making presumptions?

Well, from the article this thread is about, we have this:

"The manga revolves around an energetic elementary school student named Chitose who has a crush on a young town hall worker named Hiroshi. Chitose hassles Hiroshi endlessly. "

And from the article first announcing the anime adaption:

"The story follows an elementary school girl named Chitose who wildly pursues the love of Hiroshi, an older young man who works at the town hall next to her school. "

Though since this is a gag manga I'm not expecting anything on the level of some of Kodomo no Jikan's more infamous scenes.
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:51 pm Reply with quote
Ah, so this is another three-minute-episode anime from Takeshobo. They just keep on coming out with them. Wonder if that type of thing is working out well for them.
superdry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:19 pm Reply with quote
Mad_Scientist wrote:
superdry wrote:
dtm42 wrote:

Well, from the article this thread is about, we have this:

"The manga revolves around an energetic elementary school student named Chitose who has a crush on a young town hall worker named Hiroshi. Chitose hassles Hiroshi endlessly. "

And from the article first announcing the anime adaption:

"The story follows an elementary school girl named Chitose who wildly pursues the love of Hiroshi, an older young man who works at the town hall next to her school. "

Though since this is a gag manga I'm not expecting anything on the level of some of Kodomo no Jikan's more infamous scenes.

The first article makes more sense to infer what dtm42 mentioned. But, this article, not so much.

I totally forgot about the first article back in March - thanks for that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1