• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hiiro no Kakera Anime's 2nd Season to Air in October

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dany_elle1908

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:20 am Reply with quote
ern why?
26 full was better than wait months to see it
is not like was very intense and people will wait to see it breathless Rolling Eyes
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:24 am Reply with quote
[Darth Vader]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!![/Darth Vader]

I got trapped into watching this and was looking forward to getting it out of my life for good today.

I'll probably watch the 2nd season.

Anyone know the number of a good therapist so I can try to understand my bizarre brain?
FlamingLight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:13 am Reply with quote
I seriously don't get people who keep watching series they just don't like.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:23 am Reply with quote
FlamingLight wrote:

It's not exactly rational, is it? In my case, with Hiiro no Kakera, I kept going because the main cast was spoiler[so ineffectual during the entire season, I wanted at least the cathartic release of seeing them finally able to do something.] I guess now they'll have another season to be spoiler[useless.]
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:34 am Reply with quote
Going to put this series on-hold.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kit-Tsukasa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:35 am Reply with quote
FlamingLight wrote:

It could be a result of one or more reasons, including favorite seiyuus in the show, completionists (i.e. you finish what you start), etc...
FlamingLight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 am Reply with quote
....You know what, I don't have room to talk. I played the original Golden Sun to the end, even though I just couldn't get into it. I quit after I failed to beat the final boss, even though I only tried once.

Quote:
It could be a result of one or more reasons, including favorite seiyuus in the show, completionists (i.e. you finish what you start), etc...

Fine enough, but I just wish they'd stop complaining openly if they're intentionally pushing forward anyway.
Cutiebunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:56 am Reply with quote
Yays! Another season of more eye candy and 13 more RPG-like segments at the end of each episode. Yes, Suguru...tell me how troublesome I am and how you're not going to let me go home...again!

The only thing that would make this announcement better (well, realistically speaking) would be for Fall to also feature the second season of UtaPri.
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 am Reply with quote
Why is this keep happening
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 am Reply with quote
FlamingLight wrote:
Quote:

Fine enough, but I just wish they'd stop complaining openly if they're intentionally pushing forward anyway.

I get where you are coming from; I've made complaints like that before in the past. In my case, I don't so much hate the show as I grew frustrated with it. I wanted to like it, but the way they chose to tell the story wasn't working for me and I continued on in the hope that it would get corrected. I wasn't one of those people who hated a show and just kept on bagging on it simply to be bloody-minded. And no matter how much it frustrated me, I always liked the physical look of the series and the main cast interaction (even if the repeated chats at school, etc, got somewhat monotonous).

Anyhoo, I've seen the last eppie of the first season and I kinda dug it so I'm feeling a bit better about the series as a whole.
Takamachi Ryoko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 am Reply with quote
I'm not surprised by this news, since Hakuouki just keep getting more and more shows.
Bento-Box

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:37 am Reply with quote
Been so busy with work and vacations... not a bad combo. But why is this like the first thing I see when I visit this site after like a week?! This show is terrible!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
MaxSouth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Yes, this show is really bad. Yet somehow it earned second season. Another mystery is born.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1