• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Invalid_session

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ataru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:11 pm Reply with quote
For the pass couple of days, I have been getting this after I try to start a topic or reply to one.. Since it started with Zone Alart (Firewall), I thought it might have been that. So I turned it off, close and reopen IE, and it was was still there. I would restart my computer, didn't start it on start up, and it finally worked. My best guess is the way it might handle cookies. So, if anyone of you out there with Zone Alart out thought of a fix out there, let me know. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Vash The Stampede

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 1:53 pm Reply with quote
It didn't work for me. I've been trying for the last ten minutes! I'm not even sure this reply will get through. Help!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Vash The Stampede wrote:
It didn't work for me. I've been trying for the last ten minutes! I'm not even sure this reply will get through. Help!

it might be due to the fact we changed designs.

what you can do is go to C:\Windows\Cookies (or whereever your cookies directory is located) and delete all of the animenewsnetwork.com and www.animenewsnetwork.com cookies, then open your browser and re-login to ANN.

everything *should* be fine after that..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1