• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mad As Hell [quoting]

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cloud Strife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:09 am Reply with quote
Quote:
I'm mad as hell because i can't quote on anybodyelse's post.And to top it off I quote on somebody and i don't know how i did it.Can someone help me cause i'm new here.(like sakuya or maybe #1evafan,somebody)HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!
MelancholyDevil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:14 am Reply with quote
Dude, Carey, just pass by my house later to day (or even now) and I'll tell you. You also can find out by looking at the FAQs (the one under the forum section).

Anyway, it took your ass long enough to start posting, glad you finally decided to join us.
Cassandra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:48 am Reply with quote
Cloud Strife wrote:
I'm mad as hell because i can't quote on anybodyelse's post.And to top it off I quote on somebody and i don't know how i did it.Can someone help me cause i'm new here.(like sakuya or maybe #1evafan,somebody)HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

At the top of each post is a quote button, click on it Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
MelancholyDevil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:51 am Reply with quote
Cassandra wrote:
At the top of each post is a quote button, click on it

Thank you Wink
MelancholyDevil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:54 am Reply with quote
Oops, Cloud is a friend of mine and he accidently posted under my user name, so concider that last post from him and this one from me.
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:33 am Reply with quote
#1Evafan wrote:
Oops, Cloud is a friend of mine and he accidently posted under my user name, so concider that last post from him and this one from me.

OH MY GOD IT'S MULTIPLYING
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sakuya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:55 am Reply with quote
Shocked Guess I got here a little late to answer your question, eh Strife? Heh... I hope you don't mind me calling you that... I'm a big fan of FF7... Very Happy Anyways, if you ever need help with anything else don't mind asking... I'm always usually on... If I'm not watching anime... And everybody is usually friendly on here (at least from what I've seen so far... I'm kind of new too) so they could answer your questions as well... Well, I'll see you around I guess...

~Sakuya~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1