• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Will you ever stop watching anime?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will you ever stop watching anime?
You may take my life, but you'll never take my animu!
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
Yes - plan to stop watching it eventually. (Marriage, career, studies, etc.)
5%
 5%  [ 8 ]
No - even if my life becomes very busy, I'll try to fit one episode here and there.
68%
 68%  [ 100 ]
No - I'd go as far as to move things in my life around so I can watch more anime.
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 147

Ambimunch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:01 am Reply with quote
I thought that I would stop watching when I entered college because life would be so busy with studies and work, but I still got free time--so yeah maybe Ill stop when I get married, in 12 years or so lol
sphyre052

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:21 pm Reply with quote
No - even if my life becomes very busy, I'll try to fit one episode here and there.

Even though I am always busy I always look for time to watch anime even just 1 to 5 episodes.

Exclamation Shocked

I tried to stop watching anime 2 years ago because I was forced to and I suffered for 4 months and can't take anymore. And in the end watched again. Anime hyper
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:36 pm Reply with quote
I'll fit one episode here and there which is pretty much how things are anyways. We will see if interests change as I thought I'd always console game, even if here or there and now I haven't used a console in over a year.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Michael Nathanael T.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 am Reply with quote
I loved anime very much that anyone could take my life but not my anime...Thank you...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4