• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon's Crown Slated for August 6 in N. America

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L stole my cookie!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:05 am Reply with quote
I can't wait to play Dragon's Crown! It looks fun! Also, the sorceress is really hot.
Lady Multi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 pm Reply with quote
Ooh, that looks like a kewl game. I'll have to see about getting it when I finish 'Tales of Xillia' (which, considering it's same 8-6-13 release date) over-rides any game that I may find interesting or will be playing at that point in time. For now this 'Dragon's Crown' will just one more to add to my 'games I want to play' list.

Too many interesting games come out this year for this J-RPG fan. D8 ... Too many..and not enough moniez!
...Between TokiTowa, Disgaea D2, Tales of Xillia alone... 2013 is a great year for JPRGs. *happeh*
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:27 am Reply with quote
Lady Multi wrote:

Too many interesting games come out this year for this J-RPG fan. D8 ... Too many..and not enough moniez!
...Between TokiTowa, Disgaea D2, Tales of Xillia alone... 2013 is a great year for JPRGs. *happeh*

And, despite the Bamco fiasco, Ni no Kuni which even topped the UK charts over FIFA and Call of Duty, rare for a JRPG that's not Final Fantasy.
Lady Multi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:26 am Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
Lady Multi wrote:

And, despite the Bamco fiasco, Ni no Kuni which even topped the UK charts over FIFA and Call of Duty, rare for a JRPG that's not Final Fantasy.

Ohh, that's right that game did come out in 2013, hn. 2013=JRPG awesomeness year, haha.. Atelier Ayesha, Pandora's Tower... both of them came out this year, too.
...and I'm glad I didn't try to deal with Digital River to buy the collector's edition of Ni no Kuni... I just bought the regular edition for that game; wasn't interested in those extras for that game.

I'm SO glad NamcoBandai decided not to use them for Xillia's Collector Edition.. sure I have to deal with LameStop but anyway...better than the Digital River fiasco.
...and I'm presently shocked that ToX's collector's edition is already pre-ordered sold-out. I gave it a couple of months, not 2 weeks.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quote
Yay. It's about time. I had to update the dates so I can expect it's arrival. Looking to see it in action.
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Can't believe there's only controversy over the character designs now, they've been publicly available since like at least June 2011.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1